Designed around you.
- Purchase history
- Customer profiles
- Shipping and compliance
Sell your wine
- Allocations, clubs, and open cart
- Flash sales
- Point of sale
Understand your customers.
Tell your story.
- Content management
- Trade tools
- Product details
Keep in touch.
- Email marketing integration
- SMS integration
With all the features you’d expect.
Customer Tools & Features
- Beautifully branded online experience Optimized for mobile and desktop. Support for complementary brand colors, typefaces, branded email receipts, and vanity domain names like yourwinery.com.
- Elegant and intuitive checkout process Whether signing up for a club, purchasing via open cart, or securing their allocation, we’ve eliminated the friction so your customers’ transactions are smooth, swift and delightful.
- Self-service account management Customers can access and manage their own account and profile, including their contact details, order history, billing and shipping information. Figure also allows them to store multiple payment methods and shipping addresses if desired.
- Fast, secure, and scalable performance Continually monitored and optimized for a balance of performance and functionality.
- Other useful features International order support, magic links to log in to offerings, and member discounts that are automatically applied to orders. For retailers, customers can enjoy real-time product filtering with support for thousands of products.
Multiple Sales Models Choose one or more to support your needs
- Allocation Support for guaranteed, first-come first-served, or request-only models. Manage offering messaging by group. Manage individual customer or group based wine allocations. Manage wish requests and batch wish granting.
- Club Manage wine club levels and member discounts. Customize each wine club shipment for individual customers. Run batch order processing.
- Open Manage wines for sale all year long with product descriptions, details, and volume discounts. Organize products in various categories. Use promo codes to encourage sales.
- Flash sales (Retailer) Feature one product at a time until sold out, or multiple items all with expiration countdowns.
Backend Admin Tools
- Dashboard Featuring a helpful overview of daily sales, orders and customers that need attention or require action, along with a helpful set of goals.
- Orders Review each order in great detail. From notes and todos, to shipping and billing details. Edit products and order details as needed. Manage all order fulfillment, and provide great customer service.
- Customers Keep track of everything about your customers. Support for multiple payment methods, shipping addresses, mailing address, profile details, store credits, and more. Add notes and todos. Keep track of communications and appointments.
- Products It’s all about the product. With support for multiple inventory locations, discount eligibility, multiple formats, and tech specs, you have the power to deal with all product details.
- Appointments Keep track of visit requests, details, and what wines your guests enjoyed. You’ll have a full log of visits and no shows.
- Abandoned carts Not everyone goes through with an order. Know who came in but didn’t complete an order, and determine how you want to reach out to recover the sale.
- Groups Use groups for purposes like segmentation or managing messaging and product available in allocations.
- State based rules Set state base tax rates, prohibit shipments, and more.
- Advanced shipping Sometimes shipping just can’t be simple, so set up details per state – each with its own shipping options and ship dates.
- Marketing and transactional email logs Keep track of what emails your customers have received, opened, and clicked on. And track any subscribers that bounce so you can reach out and keep in touchl
- Reporting and exports We believe in simplicity and offer a few basic but helpful reports centered around products, orders, and accounting. Should you need more, find a full complement of exports of all your data. And for those a bit more technical, a complete Reporting API allows you to connect data to 3rd party services.
- Built in payments by Stripe Featuring secure tokenized cards. Free automatic credit card updates. Full or partial refunds. No additional fees.
- Switch between multiple Figure accounts Happen to have multiple brands? Easily swich between accounts with a single login.
- Unlimited team members Have as many users as you need, each with a unique role and permission level.
- Audit logs Keeps track of team members and who did what across orders, customers, and products.
Mobile Point of Sale Coming Summer 2020
- Built for iOS Native universal iOS app with support for iPhone and iPad.
- Bluetooth Card Reader Quickly accept credit cards in person with the BB-POS card reader that integrates seamlessly with Figure and supports EMV chip cards and contactless payment methods while providing end-to-end encryption.
- Detailed order processing The interface helps you capture all necessary customer information to maintain compliance and make sure orders get to the right place.
- Full customer details During checkout, see all pertinent customer information like lifetime value, membership status, and contact details to help you make better real-time decisions.
- Pending orders Start an order now, and save it for later. You can resume an order at any time. And inventory is reserved until complete.
Content Now in private beta
- Content management Edit designated titles, copy, and imagery on pages or sections of your Modular Website.
- Trade file management Regularly update trade files, such as tasting notes, bottle shots, and labels on your Modular Website making it easy for the Trade to download and utilize your support materials.
- ShipCompliant Connect Figure to ShipCompliant to get accurate street level taxes, pass compliance rules, and sync orders with all connected fulfillment houses for shipments and tracking.
- Direct Integrations Connect Figure and send order directly to Copper Peak Logistics, M7 Wine Solutions, or VinFillment. When orders leave the warehouse, shipping status and tracking numbers automatically are updated on the order level.
- Self fulfillment With direct connections to FedEx, UPS, GSO, and VinGo, generate shipping labels and invoices, box and ship your own orders, and automate tracking information.
- Commerce API & Reporting API Take advantage of our APIs and do more with your data, or completely customize your commerce experience on your own.
- Custom development Figure doesn’t do everything and that’s by design. But sometimes you might need a new feature or report. Let’s talk.
- Email and chat support Available weekdays from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific
- Help guides Enjoy an expansive collection of helpful overviews and how-to guides to using Figure. You’ll never be without instruction.
- Premium support Sometimes things get overwhelming or you need a helping hand. Paid plans and assistance can be arranged as needed.
Hosting, Security & Privacy
- Secure web hosting Your commerce enabled website is hosted and maintained by us, offers unlimited bandwidth, and is protected by 256-bit bank-grade SSL security.
- GDPR & CCPA support Ongoing development regarding global and national customer data privacy matters.
- Accessibility features Help people with disabilities get the most out of your website and checkout experience and increase your compliance with ADA guidelines.
And integrations to go further.
by JuiceBox Direct
by CRM for Wineries
You’ll likely have some questions.
Explore our software
See our feature list and learn how you can use Figure to reach and serve new and existing customers online and in person.View Product Features
See Figure in action
We’re here to answer your questions, explore your options, and discuss anything you’re curious about.Request a Demo